Untitled Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum that contains the works and in-developement works of hyrulianhero123 and any other people willing to join Untitled Games.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creed of the Thief

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sock monkey king

sock monkey king

Creed of the Thief Empty
PostSubject: Creed of the Thief   Creed of the Thief EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:26 pm

In my game you start out as a major figure in the black market. You have an entire branch that you control. But one day you go on a trip out to sea and wind up passed out on a foreign beach. you remeber a big storm, your name, and a town by the name of Ferrum. As you haul your arse off the beach you make your way north to a small town. A member of the four master thieves (i forgot to mention you start as one of the masters) vaguely recognizes your voice because believe it or not you lost the turban that always shrouds your face at sea. You then start out on a journey that will take you across unknown lands. (You also lost your thieves stone signifying your master rank.) You will have to work all the way up to master rank again. some things you can do are, create distractions with fireworks and bombs to lure away guards, the abilty to sneak up and strangle a guard for a silent kill, there will be fully customizable houses and bases, and finally you can hide in shadows(Like frickin melt into them man!) sorry if i didn't explain it too well. (in partnership with untitled games on this project.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spritesrhere.webs.com/
sock monkey king

sock monkey king

Creed of the Thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creed of the Thief   Creed of the Thief EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:41 pm

forgot to mention. Story is not final. Critiques are welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spritesrhere.webs.com/

Creed of the Thief
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Untitled Games :: Untitled Games Productions :: In Progress-
Jump to: